Thursday 19 July 2012

adam ant rare tracks

this is for sonny who joined minus through the invite link and got a request!

a collection of demos and live stuff




alien
ant rap 
billy boy
call me sausage
catholic day
hard men tough blokes
killer in the home
lets have a fight
paper moon
plastic surgury
punk young girl
sex
shake your hips
some kinda love
stick and move
whats going on
wonderful

















i need more storage!!! got loads of uploads planned for the blog but need more storage to upload files

you can help out by joining minus yourself and getting me and yourself an extra gb of storage its free to join up

click on this invite link   http://min.us/ru4lG6Z  and sign up and to say thankyou i will upload any gig from my trade list on the blog just send me a message via the minus message service to let me know you have joined by the invite link







No comments:

Post a Comment